In business coaching, I combine experience from process-oriented psychology with cognitive-behavioural approaches and insights from work and organisational psychology.
Coachees thus have the opportunity to find their personal style in order to navigate through group dynamics, hierarchies and everyday professional life.
Topics may include:
- Confidently navigate through challenging team dynamics and change processes
- den eigenen Führungstil bewusst gestalten & Führungskompetenzen weiterentwickeln
- Responsibility and delegation
- Career advancement
- work life balance
- deliberately organising remote working spaces
- Satisfaction and integrity in work life
- Dealing with the "impostor syndrome"
- Burn-out prevention
- Developing your own brand
- Umgang mit Kritik und Mobbingprozessen
Rates on request/ by prior arrangement